Registration is Now Open
To register on-line:
CSChE2016 Online Individual Registration
To register by mail or fax, download:
CSChE2016 Individual Registration Form (pdf)
**Special Promotion for New or Renewing Members**
2016/2017 Membership Promotion Details: CSChE is offering a special membership rate for conference attendees. Renewing and new CSChE members will receive the remainder of 2016 as well as the 2017 calendar year membership for the discounted rates listed above. This offer is ONLY available at the time of registration, and MUST be indicated and paid for on this registration form. Members can also choose to only renew for 2016 at the regular rates, however 2016 memberships will expire on Dec. 31, 2016. PLEASE NOTE: The 2016/2017 Promotion is ONLY available through the conference registration form.
***Important Note for Non-members***
Members of the CSChE save a significant amount on conference registration fees. If you do not want to join through the conference registration form, you can take advantage of this discount by becoming a member now.
The discount is so considerable that, in all cases of registration (undergraduate to full fee), it is significantly less expensive to both register as a CSChE member and register for the conference simultaneously than it is to register for the conference as a non-member. See additional benefits of CSChE membership below.
Benefits of your membership to the CSChE include:
- Discounted Rates – Receive significant discounts on CSC, CSChE and CSCT conferences, courses and workshops as well as journals (i.e. The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering), books and electronic publications.
- Networking – Opportunities to establish career contacts within academia, industry and government at local, national and international scales.
- Career Services – Search for jobs online, post your résumé, gain access to our chemical sciences employers list (1500+), attend CIC career fairs and more.
- Outreach – Be part of a strong community of scientists in Canada — a community that will help build the next generations of chemists, chemical engineers and chemical technologists.
- Canadian Chemical News (ACCN) – Receive Canada’s leading magazine for chemical professionals. Published 6 times yearly by the Chemical Institute of Canada, it presents the worlds of chemistry and chemical engineering from a Canadian perspective — from exciting new scientific discoveries to industrial innovations and their impact on our daily lives.
- Member Directory – Find colleagues who are also members.
- Group Rate Insurance Discounts – Get discounts on home, auto, life, accident protection and more.
- Awards – Be eligible to have your achievements recognized through our many distinguished awards and scholarships